Flowers for Everyone
The fantastic team at Flowers for Everyone combine great customer service with a huge passion for flowers and as such, has become one of Australia’s most respected and popular online florists. We employ over thirty florists and specialty corporate stylists and operate five retail outlets and a design studio in the Sydney metropolitan area.
We are currently seeking an experienced and brilliant Store Manager to join the Flowers for Everyone retail arm. You will be responsible in heading up one of Flowers for Everyone’s retail outlets – with five (5) retail outlets across Sydney.
Reporting to the Retail Manager, you will be responsible for:
• the profitable operation and management of the store,
• inventory management and reporting on results,
• achieving sales targets and KPI’s,
• liaising with senior management,
• creating flower arrangements to suit customer requirements,
• following operational health and safety requirements,
•communicating collaboratively with team members,
• point of sale operations,
• leadership, training and development of the store team,
• help in store presentation and visual merchandising,
Essential criteria for this role:
• proven experience in retail management
• amazing customer service and people management skills
• sound leadership ability
• ability to motivate others to succeed
• an aptitude for business
• the desire to go above and beyond
• excellent computer and communication skills
• proven floristry experience in a retail setting,
• a team player
If you are an experienced florist with sales or retail management experience, we want to hear from you!
If you’ve got personality plus, creative flair and you’re looking for an opportunity to work with the best in the industry, then we want to hear from you. This could be a great opportunity to build your career.
Send your application with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org