Jodie McGregor Flowers has two opportunities available for a full-time florist and a casual florist.
Why Jodie McGregor Flowers?
• Enviable reputation for great florists and gorgeous flowers
• Sydney's most awarded florist
• Varied role - retail, weddings and events
• Ongoing roster - 1 in 3 weekends only (full-time), casual role requires weekend availability
• Central location in Annandale
Who Are We Looking For?
• Someone with experience working in a florist and ideally also with a floristry qualification, although you may be experienced by performance. If inexperienced as a florist
• A florist passionate about flowers and with a strong knowledge of them
• A person who enjoys working in a retail environment and who understands the need to create an amazing experience for customers
• A friendly person with a professional manner and excellent communication skills
• Interest and experience with social media a bonus
Benefits & Culture
• We focus on having good people and on ongoing success. This leads to a wonderful culture. Ask any of the team if you interview with us.
• Salary will be paid commensurate with experience and responsibility and the successful candidate and generally, we employ on a permanent / part time basis
• Overtime is payable and outstanding performance is recognised with gifts and bonuses. Some weekend work is required and this is worked on a rostered, rotational basis
• Career opportunities and advancement is encouraged and supported and we have social events to further develop our team.
Please apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - and for more information please contact Stu on 0411 234 516 or via email to email@example.com