Flowers By Helen Brown is looking for a Florist Manager.
About the business
EX Pearsons Student has built a Successful company for over 15 years in the Wedding and Event Industry.
We have appeared on TV, magazine's, won awards, attended expo's and designed and installed over 1000’s of weddings in possibly every wedding venue in Sydney!
We are tucked away in Ermington, not a glamorous location or shop ( we do this for the love of flowers in our humble studio) however with the right Manager we are looking to relocate in the very near future.
If you are ambitious and have a hunger to succeed, then this is the right role for you. Huge potential for further growth and bonuses if lead by a candidate with Managerial skills and a passion for Floristry. Current owner wishes to take a step back and teach Floristry, she is looking for someone to take the reins and for them to reap the rewards of their hard work and continue the legacy of Flowers by Helen Brown especially for all our brides that are calling us do design their children’s christenings, baby showers etc
About the role
The role will consist of the following:
- Management of:
Day to day operations of a small retail florist, including but not limited to – flower buying, stock control, taking orders, deliveries, meeting with & answering enquiries from potential wedding/event inquiries and bookings, cleaning, wholesale orders, shop presentation.
- Hiring a Senior Florist with knowledge in the wedding and event industry to assist you
- Full management of a small team (including sourcing freelancers during peak periods).
- Event fulfilment, including planning and execution.
- Management of event client's accounts from initial enquiry to completion.
- Hours are spread over Monday to Saturday and some Sundays – weekend availability is essential.
- Stock purchase/flower buying.
- Create and maintain relationships with key industry partners (ie venues/wedding planners etc).
- Plan future marketing activities and initiatives (ie expo's)
- Work on projects with the owner
Benefits and perks
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Be Cert IV qualified or have 3+ years experience in management of a small Team
• Have a friendly, bubbly & outgoing personality.
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Be confident in your knowledge base.
• Be available to work weekends & be 150% reliable.
• Be self motivated & able to work unsupervised. Extremely organised and focused.
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
To apply, please send your resume to Helen Brown email@example.com.