Payment and Cancellation Policy for Short Courses:
- Full payment is due at the time of enrolment.
- A refund of course fees will be paid when a student cancels their booking a minimum of 10 business days (two weeks) before the class start date. (Written Notice)
- No refunds will be paid if 10 business days notice (two weeks) of cancellation is not provided.
Missing a class:
Sufficient Notice: 10 business days notice must be provided in writing and you can request to transfer to another class (if spots are available).
Under 10 days notice: If you are absent on your enrolled day of class or are unable to provide the school with sufficient notice of your absence your options are:
- Send a friend in your place
- Reschedule your class but pay a fee for the flowers and materials. Re-scheduled class FLOWER FEES are:
- $50 for a 2 hour session (Flower Club Workshops)
- $55 for a 3 hour session (Floral Design Series per day)
- or $110 for a Full Day session. (One Day Workshops)
To re-schedule your class please email email@example.com
Class Cancellations due to government mandates
Running late for your class?
Please contact the school on 0417 360 666 to notify the trainer asap.
‘Creative Installation Workshop’ and ‘Advanced Design Wedding Workshop’:
If you are absent on your enrolled day of class no refund or credit will be offered.
If your class falls on a weekend please send an email to notify the school firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you on the next business day.
PSF reserves the right to cancel classes where numbers are not sufficient and transfer students to a mutually suitable session. If no mutually suitable time can be found, a full refund will be provided. PSF reserves the right to change the location of the classes to suit numbers or room availability.
All PSF gift vouchers are valid for 3 years from the issue date. You can redeem your gift voucher by either booking online or ringing the school on (02) 9550 7755 and quoting the gift voucher/order number. Please note that no extensions after this date will be granted.
To ensure your safety, non-slip closed-in shoes must be worn to all classes. No thongs, open footwear or high heels are permitted in the classrooms. Indemnity: While all care is taken, you are responsible for your own safety and property when travelling to and attending a course at Pearsons School of Floristry.
Discounts and Promotional offers:
Any purchases made using a discount or promotional offer are strictly non-refundable or transferable and must be redeemed within the stipulated time frame.
Short Course Rebate
Students will receive a 50% rebate of their short course fee which will contribute towards your Certificate III deposit. The rebate will be subtracted from the Certificate III deposit amount ONLY. Full payment for the short course booking is to be paid in full prior to course commencement. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer must be redeemed within 3 months from your workshop date.
PSF Office Hours are 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Phone: 02 9550 7755
Certificate III Student benefits:
As a Certificate III student at Pearsons School of Floristry, you are entitled to special benefits.
- 15% off for students currently enrolled in SFL30115 Certificate III in Floristry - All ‘Courses for Fun’ beginner and intermediate classes. Not available on Master classes.
- 10% off for past Certificate III students - All ‘Courses for Fun’ beginner and intermediate classes. Not available on Master classes.
Please note that discounts are only available on upfront payment of course. The above discounts cannot be used with any other offer.
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD).