As Pearsons is NOT REGISTERED with the Australian Government (CRICOS) to accept International Students on a Student Visa, you would have to apply yourself for a short term Visitors Visa. We cannot assist students with a visa to Australia.

There are a variety of visas that would allow you to study at Pearsons.

Here are some Visas that MAY be applicable to you:

Visitor Visa Subclass 600

Subclass 651 eVisitor

Working Holiday Visa Subclass 417

Work and Holiday Subclass 462

Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485

If you are not eligible to study under our Certificate III program, you MAY be able to complete a similar unaccredited program called Pearsons Commercial Design Certificate. Please enquire to find out more.