Pearsons Florist is a third generation, family owned and operated business. Working for us is more than just a job, it's being part of a premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned throughout Sydney for quality and creativity. We have six Retail Stores across Sydney, a Design Centre and School of Floristry. Established in 1969, this year marks our 50th anniversary!
We are seeking an experienced Retail Area Manager to oversee our six Sydney stores and customer service centre.
The ideal candidate will have training, coaching and sales management experience across multi-site operations with a particular focus on driving your teams to achieve their sales KPI's. You will have demonstrated the ability to build and lead a high performing team and have proven experience in contributing to the success and profitability of a business. Your time management and personal motivation will shine through as will your friendly, personable and down to earth demeanour.
This position does not require a qualified florist but it does require a flower lover.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead, motivate and develop a diverse team through mentorship and personal example
- Drive, coach and deliver exceptional customer service and sales standards, helping to achieve or exceed sales budgets and KPIs
- Instil HR best practice and ensure procedures are consistently upheld by both yourself and your staff
- Be creative, with a good eye for detail to ensure our stores align to our premium brand
- Provide operational management for our six stores in order to maximise stores performance and results
Love the sound of this role, sound like you? Apply today via Seek.
Check out our website www.pearsonsflorist.com.au or instagram @pearsonsflorist
Feel free to call Ilana Pollak 0417 388 134 with any questions.