SFL30115 Certificate III in Floristry
If you are passionate about flowers, Certificate III will start you on your floral journey. The course will ensure you are ready to thrive in a variety of floristry fields such as retail, gifting, weddings, events and styling. Our goal is to provide you with the practical knowledge and technical 'tricks of the trade'.
The Smart and Skilled program allows students to have their fees partially subsidised by the NSW government. The program is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It allows people in NSW to get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
Applications CLOSED for June 2021 program
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
To join our WAIT LIST for SMART & SKILLED
September/January 2021 Enrolment please complete this
SURVEY FORM. (CLICK HERE)
- The program takes the form of flexible delivery with a combination of classroom study and home study.
- This program is viewed as a FULL TIME COURSE.
- You must allocate a minimum of 20 hours per week to complete your studies. This covers Classroom sessions, homework and assignments.
- You must be flexible as to when you can study, Saturday classes are not available to Smart and Skilled funded students.
- The course will be undertaken over 9 to 12 months
- Your study schedule for the first clusters will be published two weeks before commencement. We cannot guarantee a specific study day.
- You need to successfully complete all 21 units to complete the qualification.
To read more information on the Certificate III course layout please DOWNLOAD our course brochure.
Are you eligible?
To study with Smart and Skilled funding at Pearsons, applicants must be:
- 18 years old or over
- No longer at school
- Living or working in NSW
- An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
Addition Criteria for enrolment at Pearsons?
Pearsons have funding for approximately students under Smart and Skilled. We accept applicants that meet the following criteria only. You must either:
- Have a minimum of 8 hours of consistent work per week in the Floristry industry (this can be considered as either paid or un paid voluntary work)
- be 18-21 years old
How to enrol:
- Check your Eligibility for funding above and on the Smart and Skilled Website
- Review your eligibility for Concessions/exemptions on the Smart and Skilled Website.
- Gain employment in the Florist industry of a minimum of 8 hours per week if you are over the age of 21.
- Organise a meeting with Pearsons School of Floristry Enrolment Manager to enrol.
- Students will be required to complete a Language, Literacy and numeracy (LLN) test at interview stage.
Policies for Smart and Skilled funded students - 2020
- Smart and Skilled Terms and Conditions 2021
- Smart and Skilled Fee Administration Policy from 2021
- PSF Smart and Skilled Fees, Charges and Refunds Policy
- PSF Smart and Skilled Student Enrolment Process and Required Evidence
- PSF USI Policy
Smart and Skilled Pre-Enrolment Forms
- Pre-enrolment Form
- Smart and Skilled Consent and Eligibility Form May 2021
- Click here for a full list of PSF Policies