SFL30115 Certificate III in Floristry under Smart and Skilled
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
The Smart and Skilled program allows students to have their fees partially subsidised by the NSW government. The program is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It allows people in NSW to get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
- This program is viewed as a FULL TIME COURSE.
- The program takes the form of flexible delivery with a combination of classroom study and home study.
- You must allocate a minimum of 20 hours per week to complete your studies. This covers classroom sessions, homework and assignments.
- You must be flexible as to when you can study, the days are either a Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. We will take your preference into consideration however we can not guarantee your elected day.
- The course will be undertaken over 9 to 12 months.
- Your study schedule for the first clusters will be published two weeks before commencement. We cannot guarantee a specific study day.
- You need to successfully complete all 21 units to complete the qualification.
Are you eligible?
To study with Smart and Skilled funding at Pearsons, applicants must be:
- 18 years old or over
- No longer at school
- Living or working in NSW
- An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
Additional criteria for enrolment at Pearsons
Pearsons have funding for a limited number of students under Smart and Skilled. We accept applicants that meet the following criteria;
- Have a minimum of 8 hours of consistent work per week in the floristry industry (this can be considered as either paid or unpaid voluntary work) OR,
- 18-21 years old
Policies for Smart and Skilled funded students - 2022
- Smart and Skilled Terms and Conditions of Enrolment 2022
- Smart and Skilled Fee Administration Policy from 2021
- PSF Smart and Skilled Fees, Charges and Refunds Policy
- PSF Smart and Skilled Student Enrolment Process and Required Evidence
- PSF USI Policy
Smart and Skilled Contact Details
- Smart and Skilled Website
- Smart and Skilled Customer Protection Policy
- Smart and Skilled Contact Phone Number: 1300 77 2104