SFL30115 Certificate III in Floristry under Smart and Skilled
Next intake - July
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
The Smart and Skilled program allows students to have their fees partially subsidised by the NSW government. The program is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It allows people in NSW to get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
- This program is viewed as a FULL TIME COURSE.
- The program takes the form of flexible delivery with a combination of classroom study and home study.
- You must allocate a minimum of 20 hours per week to complete your studies. This covers classroom sessions, homework and assignments.
- You must be flexible as to when you can study, Saturday classes are not available to Smart and Skilled funded students.
- The course will be undertaken over 9 to 12 months.
- Your study schedule for the first clusters will be published two weeks before commencement. We cannot guarantee a specific study day.
- You need to successfully complete all 21 units to complete the qualification.
Are you eligible?
To study with Smart and Skilled funding at Pearsons, applicants must be:
- 18 years old or over
- No longer at school
- Living or working in NSW
- An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
Additional criteria for enrolment at Pearsons
Pearsons have funding for a limited number of students under Smart and Skilled. We accept applicants that meet the following criteria;
- Have a minimum of 8 hours of consistent work per week in the floristry industry (this can be considered as either paid or unpaid voluntary work) OR,
- 18-21 years old
Policies for Smart and Skilled funded students - 2022
- Smart and Skilled Terms and Conditions of Enrolment 2022
- Smart and Skilled Fee Administration Policy from 2021
- PSF Smart and Skilled Fees, Charges and Refunds Policy
- PSF Smart and Skilled Student Enrolment Process and Required Evidence
- PSF USI Policy
Smart and Skilled Contact Details
- Smart and Skilled Website
- Smart and Skilled Customer Protection Policy
- Smart and Skilled Contact Phone Number: 1300 77 2104
How to Enrol:
- Complete the Smart and Skilled enrolment form below.
- Check your eligibility for funding above and on the Smart and Skilled Website.