About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced florist to be part our a small and
friendly team. You can expect a customer service focused role, including arranging, serving walk in clients, answering the phone and online order management, providing advice and offering product knowledge.
· Experienced florist with an eye for detail.
· Organised and adaptable to a changing work environment as we continue to grow and expand.
· Excels under pressure, has attention to detail with a commitment to quality and creativity.
· Friendly, enthusiastic and confident person who works well as part of a team.
· A Can DO Attitude - from floristry to filling buckets.
Essential Criteria for this role:
· 12 months Retail floristry experience;
· Cert III in Floristry preferred;
· Consistently organised, reliable and trustworthy;
· Proven floristry experience;
· Friendly, professional and collaborative communication style;
· Willingness to learn and grow with the organisation;
28 - 38 hours per week. Hours could vary depending on weekly demand and negotiated with the successful candidate.
Send your resume with relevant experience, referees and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: www.theflowermanor.com.au