Freelance Contract Florist
Sydney (Alexandria) & Brisbane (Moorooka)
Newly qualified or looking for a change in pace to your current job? We’ve got an awesome opportunity to be part of a thriving start up business with a fun, fast paced and creative environment.
We’re looking for a newly qualified florist looking for some consistent floristry work to sink their teeth into. Someone with a natural creative eye and good attention to detail but, more importantly, a bubbly, energetic person who wants to be part of a warm culture and a busy start-up environment.
Qualifications required: Preferably Certificate 3 in Floristry OR the passion and drive to prove that you can do the job regardless. At LVLY, we’re all about attitude and aptitude, not how much experience you have. So if you’re willing, eager, energetic and have a good eye for flowers, we still want to meet you!
About the role
• Counting in stock each morning
• Flower preparation – stripping flowers and foliage
• Flower allocation – allocating the correct number of flower stems and foliage to posy arrangements
• Posy making – making up the posies in the LVLY style in a timely manner
• Quality Assurance – Checking back through posies to ensure they are of the high standard we expect
• Cleaning up floristry area at the end of your shift
Details, benefits and perks
• 2-5 mornings a week – Monday to Friday (approx. 10 – 25 hours per week). Weekend work available too if interested.
• Occasional event and wedding work available, if interested
• Hourly rate to be advised
• Monthly LVLY gift allowance – one posy per month
• Being part of a social and supportive team
• Exposure to how a small business scales
Please send your covering letter and CV to Meg firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: Please don’t send a generic cover letter/email, as your application won’t be taken seriously. Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you’re interested in the role at LVLY. Please address your letter/email to Meg and make the name bold and in italics so that we know you’ve got great attention to detail!