1. The Promoter of the Pearsons School McQueen’s takeover (“The Promotion”) is Pearsons School of Floristry, 50 Oxford St Darlinghurst Sydney 2000.
2. Participating in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
3. The Promotion is open to Australian residents only.
4. No purchase is required to enter.
5. The Promotion commences on Monday the 14th of August at 2:00pm AEDT and closes on Monday 21st of August 2017 at 2:00pm AEDT.
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow Pearsons School of Floristry or Pearsons Florist on Instagram and answer the promotional question “why you'd love to join us for a Full Day of floristry fun” by commenting on the promotional post. Entrants must complete these steps to be eligible to win.
7. Entries in any other form are not permitted.
8. Entrants are permitted to enter once. If an entrant answers the promotional question more than once, their first answer will be deemed their entry.
9. Entries generated by script, macro, bot or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
10. Entries must be submitted in the English language only.
11. Once submitted, entries may not be altered or deleted.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to alter at its absolute discretion the Promotional Period.
13. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Pearsons School of Floristry.
14. Entrants acknowledge that any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
15. Entrants release Instagram and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify:
a. Any entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process;
b. Any entries that the Promoter considers manipulative, unrepresentative or disproportionate;
c. Any individuals found entering who corrupt or affect, or attempt to corrupt or affect, the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the entry process
17. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
18. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
Determining and notifying the winners
19. There will be one prize winner.
20. The winner of the Promotion will be announced on Monday 21st of August 2:00pm AEDT on the Pearsons School Instagram page.
21. Winner will be selected at random.
22. The decision of The Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding results and the awarding of the prize.
23. Entrants consent to have their names and entries posted to the Pearsons School Instagram page if they win.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish entrants’ names and entries to the Pearsons School Instagram page.
25. The winner will be notified by private message on Instagram on Monday 21st of August 2017.
26. Once notified, the winner agrees to respond in a timely manner with contact details and delivery details.
27. If the winner has not responded by 9am AEDT Friday August 25th 2017, they will forfeit prize and runner up will be chosen.
Prizes and claiming prizes
28. There are two prizes to be won. The prizes are: A Full Day workshop voucher with Pearsons School of Floristry valued at AUD $295.00 and is valid for 12 months from the date of issue (competition date end – August 25th).
29. After the Promoter has sent the prizes, the Promoter is not responsible for prizes that have been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
30. The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable.
31. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
32. Employees and Directors of Pearsons School or agencies associated with the Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following:
c. De-facto spouse
d. Child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption)
t. First cousin
33. The Promoter’s decision concerning any aspect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if:
a. For any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned
b. If the promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion is affected.
c. If the determination of the winners or delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any event outside Pearsons School’s control subject to approval by relevant state regulatory authorities.
35. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect results of the entrants participation in the promotion.
38. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
a. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate, award prizes.
b. The Promoter may use this information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services.
c. The Promoter may also use this information to contact entrants who have opted to subscribe to receive newsletters from the Promoter.
Unit 6, 7 - 29 Bridge Road, Stanmore NSW 2048
50 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Pearsons School of Floristry Pty Ltd
P: 02 9550 7755
F: 02 9550 7703